History

1946

Griggio was founded by Guerrino and Giovanni Griggio.

Shortly, thanks to the passion of the two entrepreneurs, specializes in the production of woodworking machinery.

1954

The company did its first exhibition showing its range of combined machines.

1973

Griggio opens the new plant at Reschigliano di Campodarsego,
that is still the headquarter.

80’s

Thanks also to the presence of the second generation,
during the 80’s the production evolves,
with the use of numerical control machines.

1982

Griggio turns from S.n.c.

to S.p.A.

1983

Griggio S.p.A. becomes a group, with the contemporary foundation of
two satellite companies, the A.C.M. S.r.l. and Ascot S.r.l.

1984

Start the production of special machines

2004

Was founded GRIGGIO CENTRE, the agency in Moscow

Recent years

Machine tools of last generation, with motors on linear guides.

Today

Recently Griggio is applying the managerial approach of Lean Production. Minimizing waste production
and continuous improvement in order to achieve maximum efficiency.

logo griggio group
Logo Acm
acmesterno

Line of products for the woodworking to complete the range Griggio

Logo Ascot
externo ascot

Production of brushing machines for finishing of wood

logo griggio centre
griggio centre

Stock of Griggio machines for direct sales to dealers